Call for Submissions
Calling all artists who use the book format as a medium of experimentation. We are searching for the next title to bring into our fold as a Guest of GLORIA. Every three months we feature a guest publication from an artist who embraces and explores of the full-arch of bookmaking — from conception and research to the weaving of narrative to production and distribution. Sound like something you’ve done? We want to see!
As a Guest of GLORIA your book will be featured on our channels and included as part of our canon for future book fairs and events. In our modest capacity, we would like to manifest our ethos of collaboration by supporting and championing other self-publishers, bringing them into the bosom of our international collective.
Don’t be shy now. Get in our bosom.
Conditions of Entry
- Submissions are open worldwide
- One entry per artist
- Chosen artist covers initial postage costs
- Title must have already been published (self-published or through a third party publisher)
- Dummies will not be considered (Need help publishing? Email us! email@example.com)
- Submissions close April 30, 2018